tagged me, so here we go~
1) You must post these rules.
2) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
3) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
4) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
5) No tag-backs.
6) You can't say that you don't do tags.
7) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
Maple's Questions:1. Have you ever felt bad for something tragic or painful that you wrote into a character of yours' story? If so, what was it?
I never feel bad about it. I think negative events can add to a character's story. Bring on all
the shitstorms. |D2. Have you ever felt protective over your OCs/favorite canon characters? Which ones?
Chase is the only OC of mine I've felt the need to be protective over because he gets shit sometimes for...existing. Yes, he can be very annoying, but there's more to him than meets the eye. ;u;
3. What's the longest you've spent in one fandom?
8+ years in the Bleach fandom and still going strong! :'D
4. Have you ever regretted a piece of art/story/etc. you posted? If so, why?
Ahh, yeah there are some that I've regretted because the OC's story was being told too fast -- drawing future events before delving into the past ones. I'm a shitty storyteller. xD
5. Who is your favorite villain in your favorite fandom? Why?
There are literally too many to choose from and I can't pick a favorite. :'D
6. What is your weirdest fear or phobia?
Barbed fences! ;A; //shudders
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be, how would you use it, and why do you want it?
Teleportation! I'd use it to travel places, wherever I wanted. I'd want it because it'd save a lot of money on gas and travel. I could get to important places in a timely manner and have have more time in the day to get things done. Sousefullll. ;=;
8. Can you remember what first got you into anime/manga? If you aren't interested in those, what got you in to your main fandom originally?
Uh. I was watching TV one evening and saw the animuus on Toonami and thought 'Huh, these all look interesting.' and the rest is history. Something like that. 9. If you could meet your self from 7 years ago, what would you tell them? What do you think they'd say to you?
I'd tell my 13-year-old self that I'd eventually improve on my art and uh...that there would be some troubles down the road but that I'd be fine. I'm pretty sure my younger self would just be like "Oh....kay."
10. Has something ever happened in your favorite show/comic/game/etc. that made you think 'wtf?!' What was it and why?
Nope, I'm pretty accepting to all of the random shit that goes down.
I'm not gonna tag anyone~